Vermont Teddy Bear Company | Shelburne, VT
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is seeking a motivated individual to fill the role of Brand Manager to join our Bear Team! The Brand Manager is responsible for shaping the future of the Bear Brand by fostering product growth in existing and new markets, developing new marketing opportunities to drive long-term sales, and bringing products to market.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the brand “gate keeper” establishing guidelines for advertising, promotion, wholesale, corporate marketing and social outreach.
- Develop & merchandise seasonal campaigns with marketing partners and monitor execution and marketing spend – including messaging and merchandising for; photoshoot direction; websites; Amazon; retail store and digital, loyalty & social marketing.
- Build a diversified portfolio of products to meet sales and profit goals.
- Manage a small team of direct reports and cross-functional partners in Product Development, Marketing, and Retail Store.
- Initiate brand strategy discussions and collaborate with the creative & marketing teams to ensure strategic objectives are met.
- Lead the innovation process and build a successful model for vetting & delivering new products and categories. Direct design needs with the support of Product Developer.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years in-depth knowledge of brand management & product development, experience selling and marketing on the Amazon platform, and prior experience with best practices in direct to consumer marketing. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or other relevant study or the equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and ability along with a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, disability and life insurance. Employees also enjoy a generous time off package, 401(k) with match , a health club membership and 50% discount on all products!
For more information and to apply, please visit our website www.vermontteddybear.com/employment