NorthCountry Federal Credit Union | Barre, VT
To direct the operations of a medium sized, remote credit union facility ensuring the branch meets organizational, financial, operational, service, and growth plans. Has limited lending authority.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
1. Monitor all branch activities to ensure they are in compliance with established credit union policies and procedures. Develop an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, organization, bylaws and operational procedures. Develop a good working knowledge of the credit union's electronic data processing system.
2. Develop financial solutions for members? individual financial needs utilizing credit union loan and deposit products.
3. Direct, develop, motivate, and discipline branch personnel; administer performance evaluations and recommend appropriate personnel actions.
4. Underwrite consumer loans up to the amount assigned per credit union policy; review and approve underwriting decisions of subordinate personnel.
5. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
6. Represent the branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organizations(s), suppliers, other financial institutions, and similar groups.
7. Monitor branch operating results relative to established objectives and ensure appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions. Maintain communications with main office; attend scheduled management meetings.