Trapp Family Lodge | Stowe, VT
Full Time, year round. The bellperson provides our guests with their first impression of Trapp Family Lodge. The bellperson greets guest, parks cars, takes guest luggage to rooms and familiarizes the guest with our amenities and services. Assists the guests upon check out. Delivers items to guest rooms, guest houses and villas. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. This position requires the use of company vehicle, and applicant must prove to have a clean driving record. Schedule includes weekends. Holidays required.
* Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
* Seeking outgoing candidates with strong sense of customer service, attention to detail and follow through.
* Must have clean driving record and pass a motor vehicle record check.
Employees of the Trapp Family Lodge are able to take advantage of the many recreational benefits that our extensive property provides including:
- Complimentary use of the cross country ski trails, equipment and lessons for all employees and their immediate family
- Complimentary use of Mountain biking and hiking trails
- Complimentary use of the Fitness Center and Swimming Pools
- Participate in Fitness & Yoga classes at no charge
- Complimentary use of the tennis courts for employees and their immediate family
- 20% Retail Discount
- Free shift meal
* High School diploma