Trapp Family Lodge | Stowe, VT
Full time, year round. Uses creativity and baking knowledge to prepare desserts. Produces desserts, assists customers and other bakers in the bakery. Delivers finished product to main kitchen and deli. Good safety and sanitation practices. Must be a team player and work well under busy conditions while maintaining a positive attitude. Weekends and holidays required.
* Experience must include 2 years experience working in an upscale restaurant or commercial bakery with some experience with plated desserts and cakes.
* Good safety and sanitation practices.
* Must be able to be on time for scheduled shifts.
* Schedule does include weekends and holidays.
* Strong customer service orientation and creativity in planning menus a must!
Employees of the Trapp Family Lodge, depending on their status and classification, may be entitled to participate in the following benefits after they have met the eligibility requirements.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* 401K/Employee Stock Option Plan
* Dependent Care Flexible Spending
* Medical Care Flexible Spending
* Vacation Time
* Sick Time
* Personal Time
* Employee Assistance Program
* Free stay at the Lodge once per year for employee and a guest
* Free meal in the Dining Room once per year for employee and a guest
* High School diploma, culinary degree preferred.