Donuts of Rutland | Rutland, VT
Learn to bake in a busy production facility.
Must be available 40 hours per week.
Solid work ethic and excellent references required.
Must have an interest in baking.
Experience is a plus but will train right candidate
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a baker for a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests’ day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our manager to our crew members, we work together and take pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction
- Meet daily production levels as determined by restaurant management.
- Finish all products to level that ensures guest satisfaction.
- Ensure Brand production standards and systems are executed on their shift.
- Promote a team environment through respect and recognition.
- Hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities on their shift.
- Minimize product waste
- Complete production worksheets and related checklists.
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on food safety and sanitation.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability & Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts
Apply in person at 142 South Main Street Rutland, VT 05701
Apply online at www.dunkindonuts.com/careers