Assistant Stock Crew Manager- Hannaford
Hannaford Supermarket | Milton, VT
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
|This is a FULL TIME OVERNIGHT position, must be over 18.
Please visit www.hannaford.com/careers to apply!
Job Title: Assistant Stock Crew Manager
Department: Center Store
Reports to: Stock Crew Manager
Assistant the Stock Crew Manager with all duties and responsibilities of the Third Shift Center Store Associates as assigned by management to meet financial and sales goals. Build associate and customer relations and promote a strong culture in support of Hannaford Strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist in hiring, training and developing associates to meet the department needs.
• Assist maintaining the quality of department’s staffing, scheduling, and financial results
• Cut, mark and stock product, as required.
• Use good judgment in the assignment, delegation and follow-up for the efficient
performance of the department.
• Treat all associates with fairness, dignity and respect. Provide recognition of
accomplishments and offer constructive criticism when necessary.
• Role-model appropriate workplace behavior.
• Provide outstanding customer service.
• Become familiar with, and adhere to all of the standard practices in the Center Store
Standard Practices Manual.
• Maintain solid communication within the department and throughout the organization.
• Maintain a high standard of quality workmanship in performance of all specific duties
and responsibilities assigned.
• Maintain product variety, sales prices and display philosophy necessary to achieve gross
• Maintain quality condition of all products through proper rotation.
• Ensure that productivity levels are at or above company standards.
• Maintain Center Store Department presentation through proper ordering procedures and
• Maintain the department compliance with pricing (if applicable).
• Ensure that work area is clean and organized both in the receiving and sales floor area.
• Observe and ensure compliance with all company policies and established procedures
Work within our company’s management planning (MPP) guidelines to maintain
• Communicate any needed equipment repairs or maintenance work needed.
• Ensure compliance with company standards and programs for safety, fire prevention, and security.
• Treat all store information as strictly confidential.
• All other duties as assigned by management.
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without
A high school graduate or equivalent preferred.
Ability to lead and direct the department associates.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Desire to work in a team environment.
Strong organizational skills.
Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements including successful completion of the forklift and power jack training. Must meet minimum age requirements.
Ability and availability to work overnight or early morning shifts as applicable.
• Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
• Meet established volume/activity standards.
• Stand or walk 100% of the time.
• Frequent reaching, grasping and lifting individual stock items below waist level or above
• Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
• Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging
materials and food products.
• Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time.
• Ability to use computers, calculators and communication systems required to perform
the job functions.