Assistant Manager - WALLINGFORD
Midway Oil Corp | Wallingford, VT
At Midway Oil Corporation, our employees are the key to our success and growth. We are committed to providing the best customer experience to every customer, every day, in every store. If you take pride in your outstanding ability to provide the highest level of customer service, then Midway Oil Corporation is the perfect environment to help fuel your career. Midway Oil is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team at the Park Mobil on North Main Street.
ASSISTANT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead by example
- Establish and promote team work and delegate tasks to meet the goals of the store;
- Work closely with Store Manager to establish priorities in the store;
- Training and coaching employees;
- Assist Store Manager with all daily paperwork which includes cost & retailing of invoices;
- Control inventory shrink;
- Understand audits and the store profitability;
- Maintain a safe work environment;
- Attend company meetings and any training that is required for this position;
- Understand company store appearance forms and its underlying requirements;
- Maintain compliance with store promotions, plan-o-grams and correct pricing of gasoline and merchandise;
- Maintenance of all store equipment;
- Make sure ALL employees comply with ALL company policies (ex. uniforms, cell phones, cash procedures etc.);
- Merchandise shelves, displays, and coolers;
- It is the responsibility of the Assistant Manager to assume the responsibilities of the Store Manager when the Store Manager is away for an extended period of time.
- Must be available to work nights and weekend and have reliable transportation.
-Competitive pay, benefits, paid vacations-
Stop by the Store to fill out an application or submit your resume online.