Apparel Design Manager
Vermont Teddy Bear Company | Shelburne, VT
The Vermont Teddy Bear Company is currently seeking an Apparel Design Manager to join our Marketing Team! The Apparel Design Manager is responsible for the design development of our products for PajamaGram, Addison Meadow, and PajamaJeans.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Driving development of meaningfully unique products across our apparel brands.
- Possessing a deep understanding of garment design and production processes to appropriately develop products to price points, while maintaining quality standards.
- Working collaboratively across the product development team to define and develop new processes that enhance team efficiency.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends. Shops the market (comp shopping and trade shows) for new product ideas or inspiration. Shares findings with the team in presentation form.
- Following product life cycle calendar to hit deadlines, prioritizing and managing time effectively.
The ideal candidate is self-directed with the ability to manage many projects at one time. Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design, Apparel Product Development or Merchandising is required. 8+ years industry experience in product development, international and domestic sourcing experience, and a willingness to work in a collaborative and creative environment a plus.
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co., offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and ability along with a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, disability and life insurance. As well as generous paid vacation and holidays, 401(k), a health club membership and 50% discount on all products!
For more information and to apply, please visit our website by clicking here