ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NEKCA SOUTH SERVICES
Northeast Kingdom Community Action | St Johnsbury, VT
The ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NEKCA SOUTH will primarily be responsible for the daily operations and services in St. Johnsbury. Coordinate volunteers and staff coverage, including direct services to clients when providing staff coverage. This may include case coordination and follow-up in providing services to individuals and families who request assistance. Candidates should have experience with leadership, team building, community partnerships and direct service delivery. Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Human Services or related field desired.
Minimum Requirements Include:
• Valid driver’s license and reliable insured vehicle will be required. Must be able to satisfy the travel requirements of the position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Human Services, or Counseling. May consider years of work experience and /or experience working with families.
• Experience Requirements 2-3 years of supervision
• Knowledge of community resources including local service providers; state and federal agencies.
• Must have excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills. Computer skills and record keeping desired.
• Strength based approach while working with community, clients and staff.
• This position is considered a mandated reporter.
To apply send a cover letter, resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to 802-334-5249 or mail to NEKCA Human Resources, PO Box 346, Newport, VT 05855. E.O.E.