Trapp Family Lodge | Stowe, VT
Full Time, year round. Serve guests meals and drinks in a polite and time efficient manner. Work as a team to ensure guest satisfaction with overall dining experience. Must be motivated and eager individuals that are able to arrive on time for 6 a.m. shifts. High energy and the ability to multi-task are required. Schedules vary. Weekends and holidays required.
Must be at least 18 years of age. Weekends and holidays required.
Employees of the Trapp Family Lodge, depending on their status and classification, may be entitled to participate in the following benefits after they have met the eligibility requirements.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Medical Care Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* Free stay at the Lodge once per year for employee and a guest
* Free meal in the Dining Room once per year for employee and a guest
High School diploma