Community Health Social Worker
HowardCenter | Burlington, VT
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingSeeking
individual to facilitate access to health care, provide case management and
provide community resource referral for New-American patients at Adult Primary
Care - Burlington (UHC). This is an exciting new
opportunity to work with a unique population and to be a part of multiple
diverse teams in the community.
* Provide direct service to all clients: Case Management (service coordination), resource referral, Community supports, psychotherapy and consultation.
* Complete all relevant documentation, including authorizations for services, clinical notes, treatment plans, and administrative forms.
* Participate in staff meetings, supervision and training.
* Master's in Social Work
* LICSW or LCMHC
* 1-3 years of experience in community healthcare or clinical care.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality, and professional demeanor.
* Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
* Benefits Eligible
* This is a union position
* This is a salaried position, $41,623.63 plus additional $2000 for licensure
Perks & Benefits:
BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples,
* Delta dental
* Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time
off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of
* Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive
* Life insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Childcare stipend
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee referral program with financial incentive
* Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through
Champlain College truED
* Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME
including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness
incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
* Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses:
discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes,
auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by
the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About
Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.