The Vermont Country Store | Weston, VT
We are a 70-year-old family-owned business seeking experienced Retail Sales Clerk – Food Department with a passion for making the customer happy and a love for great product. By supporting the Customers Bill of Rights you will be responsible for assisting our customers in their shopping experience for our practical and hard to find products while also following all food safety guidelines.
Join an outstanding Retail team to deliver a shopping experience that creates a memorable and emotional connection with all of its customers.
If you can answer Yes to the following questions, we want to hear from you!
- Happy to share and recommend your suggestions for great products to our customers?
- Someone with experience exceeding the customers’ expectations time and time again?
- Able to build relationships and engage customers quickly?
- An experienced professional who can turn every meeting into a memorable interaction?
- Passionate about providing practical and hard to find products?
- A successful work history with a Customer driven business?
- Experienced working in a fast paced retail operation?
- Successfully worked with different point of sale technologies?
- Consistently met goals and do you always strive to beat them?
Are you ready to...
- Support The Vermont Country Stores Customer Bill of Rights?
- Ensure cleanliness throughout the food department, while following food safety guidelines?
- Provide excellent service to our customer by educating them on all of our food products?
- Start a great career with a well-established and growing family owned business?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Facilitate and encourage good communication with co-workers and customers.
- Exhibit a spirit of teamwork in effectively carrying out responsibility.
- Possesses an attitude that the “customer comes first.”
- Demonstrate flexibility and dependability in acceptance of assignments and direction.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.