Outpatient Clinician/Substance Abuse Clinical Care
HowardCenter | Burlington, VT
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingWe have an exciting opportunity for a licensed clinician
to provide care coordination and psychotherapy to a diverse set of clients.
Approximately 50% of the position will be providing care coordination to
clients receiving buprenorphine treatment through Howard Center's new
"Spoke" program. The remaining portion of the job will be to provide
individual and/or group psychotherapy to adults, children, families and/or
clients with intellectual disabilities. This is an ideal position for an
applicant that wishes to work within a team of outpatient clinicians providing
an array of different services to a diverse population.
* To provide individual and/or group psychotherapy
* To provide care coordination to ensure that clients have access to resources, treatment, and care that addresses the aspects of Home Health Services
* Masters degree
* LCMHC or LICSW or LADC
* Minimum 1 year working in substance abuse or mental health field providing counseling and case management.
* Full time (37.5hrs/week) benefits eligible position.
* This is a Union position.
* The hiring salary is $41,623.63 with an additional $2,000 added to base pay for licensure.
Howard Center offers comprehensive benefits including
dental, medical, 401K, and generous time off starting at 36 days of combined
time off per year for full-time employees. Benefits pro-rated for employees in
regular positions scheduled for 20 or more hours/week.
Howard Center also boasts an award-winning workplace
wellness program. HC4ME is a multi-year recipient of the Vermont Governor's
Council on Physical Fitness & Sports award. The HC4ME Committee coordinates
physical fitness groups for Howard Center staff, occasional activities such as
on-site massage, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education including
a full-day annual wellness fair for staff.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.