Restaurant Manager - Poultney
Donuts of Rutland | Poultney, VT
A Restaurant Manager is responsible for the development of their team by providing strong, positive leadership and constructive feedback. They are responsible to deliver a great guest experience using an operational excellence model which contributes to profitable top line sales. They are responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant according to Dunkin' Donuts standards, franchisee standards and in compliance with all applicable laws.
GUEST FIRST CULTURE:
Embracing a guest first culture is not a strategy; it is the way we should execute our business. Start by taking personal responsibility to provide the best guest service in the industry. Together, we can accomplish this by delivering what our guests want: quality products; fast, friendly service; and a clean restaurant. Quality products are prepared using the proper systems and recipes the way the guest ordered it. Friendly service starts with you - a warm greeting, a smile, and a thank you go a long way. A clean restaurant provides the guest with the atmosphere they want.
Let's make their day ... every guest, every day.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) THE FOLLOWING
Team Environment• Recruit, hire, train and develop their employees• Communicate job expectations to their employees• Plan, monitor, appraise and review their employees' job performance• Provide coaching and feedback; disciplines when appropriate
Operational Excellence• Create and maintain a guest first culture in the restaurant• Ensure all shifts are appropriately staffed with qualified Team Members to achieve guest service goals• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy environment by following and enforcing safety, food safety, and sanitation guidelines; comply with all applicable laws• Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed• Prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and guest service standards• Complete audits and implement plans to drive system improvements
Profitability• Control costs to help maximize profitability• Execute all in-restaurant marketing promotions in a timely manner• Execute new product roll-outs including team training, marketing and sampling• Set sales goals and track results
· Ability to be flexible with working hours and weekend day/s are required
· Math and financial management• Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
· At least 18 years of age (where applicable)
· High School diploma, or equivalent
· Fluent in English
· Guest Focus
· Passion for Results
· Problem Solving and Decision Making
· Interpersonal Relationships & Influence
· Conflict Management
· Developing Direct Reports and Others
· Business and Financial Acumen
· Competitive Salary, Quarterly Incentive Program
· Employer sponsored Health Insurance and Dental Insurance
· Vision, Short-Term Disability and Accident Insurance
· Paid Vacations and Holidays
· 401K Retirement Savings Plan
* Stop by any store to complete an application
* Submit your resume here
* Visit: www.dunkindonuts.com/careers
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Fluent in English• Basic computer skills• Capable of counting money and making change• Able to operate restaurant equipment (18 years or older)• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.• Weekends and Holidays required.
Paid VacationVision & Dental InsuranceShort Term Disability and Accident Insurance 401(k) PlanHoliday payEmployee Discounts